Mr. Krishna is working at Thumbay Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Hospital since 2017. Has experience of 10 + years in assessing and evidence based treatment of people with movement disorders that have resulted from injury or disease to the brain, spinal cord or extremities of the body.
- MPT Neurology, AIER Delhi-NCR affiliated to CCS University – Meerut, India (2012-2014).
- BPT, CIMS Dehradun affiliated to HNBG University, Uttarakhand, India (2004-2008).
Areas of Interest
- Adult Neurological Rehabilitation.
- Wearable robotics assisted gait training (Ekso Bionics Certified Ekso skeleton User)
- Wearable robotics assisted Upper limb functional Training.
- Pain Management
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
Languages Spoken: English, Nepalese, Hindi, Arabic (Limited